AIK Ltd International Membership
The professional international relationship of Kinesiologists creates an atmosphere of interaction, understanding, confidence, and opportunities for growth and development.
The aim of the AIK Ltd International membership program is to
- Unification of Kinesiology practitioners, professional interaction of schools and associations of different countries.
- To promote high moral and ethical standards of practice that enhance respect, development, and trust in the profession of Kinesiology in Australia and other countries.
Relationship with International Kinesiology Associations
- Collaboration with national schools and associations in different countries provides opportunities for mutual growth and development of Kinesiology in Australia and in other countries.
- Raises the profile and respect for the Professional Associations in Australia and other countries.
- Raises the level of confidence in Kinesiology in general.
- Allows mutual professional collaboration and exchange of experience between the Professional Association of Kinesiology.
- Facilitates the growth of international training opportunities for Kinesiologists in Australia and other countries and promotes accredited Schools of Kinesiology in various countries.
International Membership of Kinesiology Practitioners from various countries1
- International status and recognition of professional membership.
- Professional support – Practitioner Support Program, Mentoring and Peer Support plus belonging to a membership only online platform such as the AIK Ltd Connect Group on Signal.
- Opportunities to develop professional skills on a modern, world-class level with AIK Ltd accredited schools of Kinesiology.
- Opportunity to work in alignment with the AIK Ltd professional and ethical standards.
- Each professional registered member has a profile page available to them on the AIK Ltd website for the public to have confidence that their membership is valid, including their contact details for the public.
- Participation in AIK Ltd conferences and webinars and the opportunity to submit publications via the AIK Ltd Connector newsletter.
AIK Ltd membership – International Instructor/Course Accreditation and Recognition
- Opportunity for international kinesiology schools to apply for AIK Ltd accreditation for their Kinesiology courses.
- Gives International instructor recognition status.
- Increases the credibility of the instructors and the courses taught for students or graduates, where they can apply for membership with the AIK Ltd.
- Expands the possibilities of teaching in different countries.
- Gives the opportunity to communicate with Instructors and trainers from different countries as part of the AIK Ltd community.
- Gives international Kinesiology schools and instructors visibility and recognition for public awareness.
- Ability to publish schedules of AIK Ltd member training courses on the AIK Ltd website.
1Please note that due to the economic and political situation, as well as different laws, the membership fee may vary from country to country. For exact pricing in your country, please refer to Instructions for new AIK Ltd International Membership application.